The College fleet of agricultural machinery is shared between both the Academic teaching team and the College Farm.
- New Holland TS 5040 with loader, new 2013
- John Deere 6830, new 2010
- John Deere 2630, attached to Keenan Mixer Wagon
- JCB 531-70 Telehandler, new 2013
- Keenan Mech Fiber 320 Mixer Wagon new 2010 with (Performance Acceleration Control Enhancement) PACE system
- Amazone fertiliser spreader with 30 metre discs
- Kverneland variable rate fertiliser spreader with GPS navigation, new 2012.
- Taarup trailed mower, PZ haybob
- Kverneland flail topper
- Pasture slit aerator and grassland tined rake
- Simba Xpress cultivator, 5 furrow plough, spring tine cultivator
Some of the Academic teaching team’s additional machinery comprises:
- A fleet of 10 smaller tractors for teaching the basics of tractor operation
- A fleet of large, modern tractors that includes:
- John Deere 6110
- Massey Ferguson 6250
- Merlot Telehandler,
- Massey Ferguson 4455
Other machinery includes:
- Knight mounted crop sprayer
- Various harvesting machinery
- Various ploughs and cultivation equipment
- 2 Honda ATVsare generously lent to the students at no charge by local machinery dealers, farmers and contractors
Machinery teaching facilities include fully equipped workshops for tractor servicing, chainsaws and new welding and forge workshops.
The Level 3 Extended Diploma in Agriculture students support the Dorset Air Ambulance each year by completing a much publicised charity muck spread, ploughing and drilling for the maize crop. Tractors and machinery for the event.