The Coach House Café prides itself on the quality of our food and service. Due to the increased amount of Functions, we are seeking an individual for washing up dishes and pots and general cleaning to keep our kitchen spotless
Hours – The hours for this post are variable. The Catering team work Monday to Sunday with flexibility to meet business needs.
- Experience of working in a Kitchen Environment
- Previously worked as part of a team
- Ability to work at night, shift work and lifting heavy weights
What’s in it for you?
- The annual leave entitlement of 25 days per annum pro rata will be paid to you at 14.49% of your hours worked.
- Knowing weekend Rota months in advance subject to holiday/sick cover
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A Health Benefit Scheme
- Free access to our onsite Gym
- Free access to our Animal Park and Gardens and discount at our Visitors Centre and onsite Cafés
- A beautiful countryside setting to work within
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Free onsite parking
Pay – National Minimum Wage or National Living Wage according to age.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Jeremy Start on 01305 215020 during normal working hours.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or by post to: HR Department, Kingston Maurward College, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 8PY.
Closing date: Wednesday 19 June at 9:00am
Interview date: TBC
All appointments are made subject to the college receiving a satisfactory DBS check