Coaching Matters Event – Dorset
British Canoeing are running the next South West Coaching Matters Event (previously the Coach Update) on the 18th October 2015 at Kingston Maurward College in Dorset.
This event aims to provide an opportunity for coaches to:
- Update your Coaching Awards
- Meet other coaches and share ideas
- Participate in workshops to develop coaching and paddling skills
- Try and/or learn from other parts of Paddlesport
- Get your coaching & canoeing questions answered
The following workshops are available at the Coaching Matters Event:
- Safety scenarios
- Tidal Planning Exercise
- Mechanical Advantage
- Introduction to Coaching Freestyle
- 2* – Where is the Standard?
- 3* Canoe Master Class
- Coaching the Mind
There is also the opportunity to attend a Safeguarding & Protecting Children workshop or BCU Aquatic First Aid.
For further information and to book online, please click here.