Kingston Maurward is Dorset’s Rural College, set in a beautiful 750 acre historic country estate just outside Dorchester. We have grown this year and are projecting further exciting developments, so are seeking well qualified staff to join our team.
We are now accepting speculative applications for staff looking for ‘bank’ teaching and assessor roles in a wide range of subjects:
- Land-based and Animal Science specialisms
- Outdoor Adventure/Sport.
Applications are also welcome for potential cover staff for administrative and estate roles.
We offer all of our employees:
- Local Government Pension Scheme/Teachers Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A Health Benefit Scheme
- Free access to our onsite Gym
- Free access to our Animal Park and Gardens
- Discount at our Visitors Centre and onsite Cafés
- A beautiful countryside setting to work within
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
You can find our latest vacancies here
If you’re interested in working with us and you don’t see a vacancy in your field of expertise please register your interest using the form below and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you read our GDPR candidate privacy notice before sending us any personal information:
Register Your Interest in Working with Us
Can’t find the information you need? Contact us here