City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Countryside and Environment
- Undertake work-related experience in the land-based industry
- Environmental land-based business
- Participate in practical estate maintenance
- Introduction to land-based machinery operations
- Introduction to Game Management
- Deer Management
- Introduction to Pest and Predator Control
- Estate Maintenance
- Tractor Driving - including ATVs and Brushcutters
Additional qualifications that are available include the C&G (NPTC) Certificate of Competence in Brushcutters. First Aid and Manual Handling are also taught. Much of the training towards these qualifications is included within the course and in most cases only assessment fees need to be paid by students wishing to achieve these additional qualifications.
Mon, Tues, Weds in College plus Thursday and Friday doing work experience with a gamekeeper.
Four GCSEs at grade D or above including English and Maths OR successful completion of a Level 1 course in a relevant vocational subject.
Interest and enthusiasm in gamekeeping and the countryside plus the ability to cope with written work.
Level 3 Diploma / Extended Diploma in Countryside Management
Game keeping Apprenticeship
-Estate Worker -Countryside Contractor - walling, hedge laying, fencing etc.