City & Guilds Level 1 Diploma in Land-based Studies
- Agriculture, including farm animal husbandry and an introduction to crop production
- Tractor driving, machinery operation and maintenance
- Practical countryside skills
- Conservation and woodland management
- Estate maintenance
- Functional Skills in literacy, numeracy and IT
4 GCSEs grades E or above, including English and Maths.
Interest and enthusiasm in working in the land-based industries is essential.
Other experience will also be considered.
Level 2 Diploma in Agriculture or Level 2 Diploma in Countryside Management
Level 2 Apprenticeship - Agriculture or Countryside
General Farm Worker
Working for an agricultural contractor
Assistant Shepherd/Assistant Herdsman