Level 3 Diploma in Work Based Environmental Conservation
- Conducting and reporting on field surveys
- Encouraging and motivating volunteers
- Manage the work of volunteers
- Identify the need for and plan habitat management work
- Co-ordinate and oversee habitat management work on a variety of habitats (grassland, heathland and woodland)
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of habitat management work
- Promote, monitor and maintain health & safety in the workplace
- Communicate with, and care for, the public and others
Functional Skills in English and Maths, depending on GCSE acheivement.
3 GCSEs (A*-C)/A levels, Intermediate Apprenticeship or Diploma in a relevant subject OR several years' practical experience within the environmental conservation industry. You will be required to find suitable relevant employment.
-Senior estate worker
-Environmental management officer