Level 2 Certificate for Dog Grooming Assistants
Throughout the weeks you will learn how to groom, bathe and carry our basic trims on a wide variety of dog breeds - each to their own individual breed specifications.
- Prepare and groom dogs prior to bathing
- Bathe and clean dogs
- Clean and maintain equipment used for grooming or removing hair from animals
- Control and restrain animals
- Dry dogs and prepare their coats for styling
- Basic clipper, scissoring and hand stripping skills.
- Plus optional unit selected by the tutor
A willingness to learn new skills, good basic standard of English
Level 3 Certificate in Introductory Dog Grooming.