Level 3 Certificate in Introductory Dog Grooming (QCF)
- Carry out styling and finishing of dogs
- Assessment and planning of dog grooming work
- Promote and maintain the health and wellbeing of animals
- Health checking a dog by a dog groomer
- As well as dealing with clients, taking payments, stock and H&S
Successful completion of Level 2 Dog Grooming Assistants or significant experience
Progression on to the Level 3 Diploma in Professional Dog Stylists (this course is a pre-requisite).
Working as a groomer in a dog grooming salon. Progression on to the Level 3 Diploma in Professional Dog Stylists. (This course is a pre-requisite.) In order to complete Level 3 Diploma in Professional Dog Stylist you would need to take a series of practical exams at an additional cost.