BSc (Hons) Marine Ecology and Conservation
- Independent Research Project (BU) 40 credits
- Marine Mammal Ecology and Behaviour (KMC) 20 credits
- Marine Field Study Techniques (KMC) 20 credits
- Marine Conservation (BU) 20 credits
- Advanced Environmental Law and Management (BU) 20 credits
Entry to this one year Top Up programme is through completion of a Foundation Degree in Marine Ecology and Conservation at Pass grade.
As a graduate in Marine Ecology and Conservation there are opportunities to work in the UK and abroad with both conservation organisations and commercial marine industries. For further information on the destinations of graduates of BU please visit them at www.bournemouth.ac.uk