The Thomas Hardye School Partnership
Our Partnership with the Thomas Hardye Sixth Form offers students practical alternatives alongside traditional A Levels, increasing subject choice while retaining the academic emphasis for higher education and employment.
Both of us offer A Level equivalents supported by the latest in modern facilities and high quality teaching and learning.
- Thomas Hardye Sixth Form students can study BTEC Level 3 courses at Kingston Maurward including Outdoor Adventure Studies, Animal Science, Uniformed Public Services and Environmental Studies.
- Courses in the Thomas Hardye Sixth Form are available for Kingston Maurward students and these are listed below.
The Thomas Hardye School offers AS Levels in the courses below, these may be combined with study at Kingston Maurward College.
International Baccalaureate Advanced Courses, AS and A level
(10 periods per fortnight)
Accounts, Applied Science, Art and Design, Art and Design Photography, Biology,Applied Business Studies, Business Studies, Chemistry, Classical Civilisation, Critical Thinking, Dance, Design and Technology, Economics, Electronics, English Language, English Literature, French, General Studies,Geography,German, Government and Politics, Graphics, Health and Social Care, History, Information Technology,Law, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Media Studies, Music, Music Technology, Nutrition and Food Science,Performing Arts, Philosophy and Ethics, Physical Education, Physics, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish,Textiles, Theatre Studies, Travel and Tourism
- Diploma (full time).
Study is divided into 52 periods each fortnight. Your programme will be made up of a combination of the courses you have chosen, together with the Core Programme and private study periods.
Core Activities that all students participate in:
- The Tutorial Programme (Tutor Time, Assembly, and Academic Tutorial)
- AS General Studies, Enrichment Programme (including Critical Thinking in Year 13)
- If studying for the International Baccalaureate, an Extended Essay, Theory of Knowledge and Community Action and Service.
For more details on this partnership, please call the Assistant Principal David Humphreys on 01305 215088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit The Thomas Hardye School Website - click here
Pictured: Principal Clare Davison and students from The Thomas Hardye School